What you need
- Using YachtBot can help streamline your event management process and communication, allowing your team to stay informed with live race status and boat positions.
- Tools to help set courses, using the live wind and Mark Set boat tracking
- Live event promotion tools
- The post-race replay tools help with protests and dispute handling.
- Race archiving, keeps your events relevant for longer.
Promote your sailing online with the live race viewer
- Online live promoting events to an audience to meet your viewing goals for sponsorship
Make your event engaging for your spectators through social media tools.
- Automated social media tools, twitter, Facebook
Promote your sailing through television media
- Virtual eye
Using the best!
The YachtBot team have had years of experience with event tracking and have tracked events such as the 33rd Americas Cup and the inshore Volvo races.
If you want the confidence of knowing your event tracking is in the best hands, we can come and take care of the tracking for you.
YachtBot can also be used with Virtual Eye to provide an option for LIVE 3D graphics for the web or television.
If you are interested in these levels of event coverage please contact us directly
DIY Event tracking Do it yourself
The YachtBot Race manager allows you to run your own event and stream it live for everyone to watch.
Set up the race boats names, set buoy positions and race information through the on-line web interface.
Purchasing the YachtBot trackers makes running your own event even easier with ONE BUTTON for operation and really easy installation.
Combine the event tracking management with your online promotion for efficient event management.
Igtimi’s Yachbot has been a huge asset to the Virtual Eye team, increasing efficiency and promises an exceptional result. We now arrive a day or two before racing commences, thanks to the robustness and user-friendly interface; it literally takes a few minutes to set up. Specialist engineers, who are better suited for the office in Dunedin, are no longer needed on the other side of the world. ARL and Virtual Eye have worked with Igtimi since their company launch in 2008 and have never had anything but good experiences and top notch system support - even when the time zones don’t match.”John Rendall Sailing Operations Manager, Virtual Eye